Our 26th Annual Auction
“Travel Around the World”
Go into the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Saturday, April 25th – 4:30pm
Thomas Family Farm, Snohomish
* Zion Lutheran School has held fundraising auctions for over two decades
* Our auction is the second largest entire school fundraiser besides the Annual Fund
* About 200 guests attend every year including parents, grandparents, friends of Zion and church parishioners
* Parents are encouraged to volunteer, join or assist the auction committee, help with event set up or volunteer the night of the auction
* Items are generously donated from local businesses, families and association churches. Each class, Preschool – 8th grade, creates a keepsake or special item to add to the live auction.
Please Join us!
Games and prizes
Current families should have received an auction packet that includes procurement ideas, procurement forms, table sponsorship information, business letter and an advertisement form. Keep this information handy as you start to think about auction procurement and family donations. Additional procurement forms are available in the office if you need them.